Junior Application Form
Code of Conduct for Parents and Junior Members of Faithlegg Golf Club
Junior Members and their Parents/Guardians are required to read the Codes of Conduct, sign the Declaration, and return it to the Pro Shop for the attention of the Junior Committee and the Director of Golf Karl Cullen. The Rules shall be observed always within the grounds and environs of Faithlegg Golf Club and when competing at other Golf Clubs as a member of Faithlegg Golf Club and when away in other Clubs
Code of Conduct
1. The club's rules and established practices shall be fully observed.
2. Golf will be played in a fair and sporting manner and the rules of the game must be adhered to always.
3. Players must be correctly attired for golf - trousers, polo shirt, plain Jumper, and golf shoes (no tracksuit tops or bottoms).
4. Juniors must show respect and be courteous to the Club Officer, coaches, organizers, selectors and members and Staff of Faithlegg Golf Club.
5. The rights of all other players, including opponents must be respected.
6. Bullying, unruly or disruptive behavior and abusive language is not allowed.
7. Damage to Faithlegg Golf Club property will not be tolerated and when away in other clubs
8. Drug or substance abuse of any kind is not allowed, including under- age smoking or alcohol consumption.
9. Junior Boys or Girls Members who wish to be considered for selection on senior teams must obtain the written consent from their parents and submit it to the Junior Committee
1O. The Junior Committee should be made aware of any underlying medical condition a junior member may have.
11. Juniors While in the Club House or away NO running up and down the Stairs,
No Shouting, No wearing of Hats, Boys must not go in to the Ladies Locker room and Girls must not go in the men’s Locker room
12.Junior Boys and Girls must have their names down in the pro shop for all competitions and all Juniors Must report to the pro shop before play
13.The Junior Committee looks after all the Junior competitions and they also supervise of all juniors on the course
14.Parents or Guardian when Juniors are not playing in Competitions they must always phone the pro shop to book a time before coming down to avoid disappointment
15 All Juniors must receive permission from the pro shop to go to the practice area
16. All Parents must check juniors into the Pro Shop when dropping off for Golf or use of Practice Area (This applies for casual golf outside of Junior Competitions)
17.Parents/ Guardians please let the leaders of the day know when Junior are being collected after competitions
18.The Locker rooms are not a waiting rooms and food shall not be Consumed in the locker rooms, Juniors may sit upstairs in the Clubhouse however they may not bring their own food into the Bar Area.
19.We the parents and juniors expect the full club Code of Conduct and agree to the term’s Conditions
20.Any Parent / Guardian / Junior refusing to sign Code of Conduct cannot be a Member of the Junior Club at Faithlegg or Play in any Club Competitions or inter club Competitions or play for the club