Application Form 2023
All Existing Members and New Members must submit the below form for 2023 Golf Membership.
Terms & conditions of filling the Form below:
1. All New applications must be accompanied by a fee equivalent to the annual subscription and Entrance fee where applicable.
2. All applications will be reviewed before being accepted to Faithlegg Golf Club. (Faithlegg Golf Club reserve the right to refuse a new Application or a Membership Renewal without reason given)
3. Successfull applicants agree to be bound by the licence and constitution of Faithlegg Golf Club.
4. You must produce a handicap certificate from your previous club (Only if you have left within 2 years)
5. Prior to venturing out on the golf course, all new members must accquaint themselves with the Rules of Golf as laid down by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews.
6. By Submitting the form below you accept the T's & C's as set out by Faithlegg Golf Club
Faithlegg Membership Pack Details
Faithlegg Championship Golf Course - Membership Packages 2023
Winner of Best Parkland Course 2020 – Golfers Guide to Ireland
Irish Golfer Top 100 Courses - 2019
Enjoy the Faithlegg Membership experience with our value rates for 2023.
Not only are our rates exceptional value but all our Members can avail of a Golf Tuition Package. (T's & C's Apply)
Who are beginners can avail of our Tuition Package to ease into the sport or our Club Pro can develop an advanced tuition package for the more seasoned golfer. (T's & C's Apply)
Faithlegg Members also receive a complimentary €100 Club Card.
A Long list of Benefits & Discounts also applies on Food, Beverage, Pro Shop Apparel, Guest Green Fees.
Excellent Corporate Packages also available on request.
To speak to Karl our Director of Golf about membership packages call us now on 051-380587.
Or fill out our contact form http://www.faithlegggolfclub.com/contact.html