Golf in Waterford
DRESS CODE ON THE COURSE AND IN THE CLUBHOUSE
Faithlegg Golf Club aims to operate a contemporary and forward-thinking dress policy, commensurate with a modern day resort golf club. It is in all our interests to maintain reasonable standards of casual but smart dress in keeping with golfing traditions. Golfers at Faithlegg Golf Club are therefore made aware that the following are required standards that must be adhered to both on the golf course and in the clubhouse.
On The Golf Course
- Neat, casual wear is permitted on the golf course at all times.
- Tailored shorts may be worn on the golf course with appropriate sports socks.
- Trouser legs must not be tucked into socks.
- Hats and caps must be worn as they were designed.
- Golf shoes must be worn on the golf course (soft spikes are recommended) and are not acceptable in the upstairs bar/restaurant areas of the clubhouse.
- Denim Jeans are not permitted on the golf course.
- Singlet’s are not permitted on the golf course.
- Football, rugby, soccer etc. attire are not permitted on the golf course.
- Cargo, combats and tracksuit trousers are not permitted on the golf course.
In The Clubhouse
- Neat casual wear must be worn in the clubhouse at all times.
- Golf shoes are not permitted in the upstairs bar/restaurant areas.
- Denim jeans are permitted in the clubhouse.
- We recommend that mobile phones should be switched to "silent", when in the bar/restaurant areas. Should you wish to "take a call" please use the landing, foyer or the balcony areas to do so.
- The clubhouse has every facility required for changing into and from golfing apparel. Changing in the car park is not recommended.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests adhere to the Faithlegg Golf Clubs dress code.
- ALL golfers at Faithlegg Golf Club are expected to maintain a neat, tidy and high standard of dress on the golf course and in the clubhouse
To download a printable version of Faithlegg Golf Club's Dress Code click here